InterContinental Kuala Lumpur
WORLD-CLASS KUALA LUMPUR HOTEL
A jewel in the heart of Malaysia, InterContinental Kuala Lumpur is steps away from the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, the city’s Convention Centre and a short walk from countless shopping and entertainment venues. The recently refurbished luxury city hotel offers 473 spacious and stylishly designed rooms, complemented by award-winning outlets including Tao Chinese Cuisine, Tatsu Japanese Cuisine, all-day dining Serena Brasserie, OneSixFive lounge, as well as Bentley’s Pub.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Wheelchair Accessible HVAC & Light Controls
- Furniture can be rearranged for added space
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Adequate Turning Space
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Pets are not allowed except for high VIP security delegation group inspection for State or Royal Family visits and guide dogs for people with disabilities.
- Premium speed WIFI is available
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 80.0 MYR
- Estimated time by taxi : 55 minutes
- Train charge (one way): 55.0 MYR
- Car parking is available
- Valet parking is available
- Daily valet parking fee : 40 MYR
- Hotel Basement carpark is managed by a third party, Secure Parking Corporation Sdn Bhd. As such, the hotel will not be held liable for any loss or damage incurred. Complimentary parking is available for registered in house guest only.
Dine in Kuala Lumpur
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, we offer an array of services to suit your every occasion.