GOURMET DINING AND PANORAMIC CITY VIEWS AT THE TALLEST HOTEL IN LJUBLJANA
A soaring glass façade sets the scene for a memorable stay at InterContinental® Ljubljana hotel. Our lavish rooms and suites have stunning views and marble bathrooms, Ljubljana train station and the Old Town are close by and the concierge can arrange custom city tours. Host your clients in our elegant 19th-floor boardrooms, then treat them to a drink in our chic Bloom Lounge or the exclusive Club InterContinental. After rejuvenating at the spa, you can dine in style at our rooftop B restaurant.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- Hotel facilities are fully whellchair accessible, from the lobby to the restaurant. The hotel also offers accessibility rooms (limited inventory).
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Wheelchair Accessible HVAC & Light Controls
- Furniture can be rearranged for added space
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Bathroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Bedroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Grab Bars/Adequate Maneuvering Space/Tall Toilets
- Adequate Turning Space
- Padded Plumbing/Clearance Beneath Vanity
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Public Restroom: Padded Plumbing/Vanity Clearance
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Curb Cuts/Street Parking
- Accessible Parking Spaces with Posted Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking/1 Spaces
- InterContinental Ljubljana welcomes our guests to bring their pets to stay in our guestrooms. Only dogs under 20kg are accepted and permitted on designated floors.There is a non refundable 75.00EUR cleaning fee.
- Lubljana Jože Pučnik Airport (LJU)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 30.0 EUR
- Estimated time by taxi : 30 minutes
- Car parking is available
- Valet parking is available
- Daily valet parking fee : 32 EUR
- For convenient parking near Prešeren Square, make the most of the valet service at InterContinental Ljubljana hotel, priced at €40 per night. Alternatively, self-parking is available in a public garage just across the street.
Dine in Ljubljana
Designed for the ultimate in pampering comfort, Saruna Wellness is the place to enjoy a soothing massage and essential spa treatment whilst taking in views of the Alps from the 18th-floor. At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, we offer an array of services to suit your every occasion.