A SOPHISTICATED PRAGUE HOTEL IN A MAGICAL OLD TOWN SETTING
The InterContinental Prague hotel has direct access to the art nouveau buildings and boutiques of Pařížská Street, while cafés, theatres and galleries line the streets of the surrounding Old Town. You can relax in our serene spa, enjoy gourmet dining in the rooftop restaurant and impress your clients with a party in our grand Congress Hall. Special touches like the Rolls-Royce showroom, the indoor pool and honey from the hotel's own beehives will all help make your stay a memorable one.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- The staff at InterContinental Prague is strive to serve all our guests as best as we can. The hotel is distinguished by facilities aimed to serve handicapped and disabled guests. Hotel is wheelchair friendly and has 1 guest room that is handicap accessible and offers the guest all the comfort and elegance. The lobby, restaurants and guest rooms are designed for wheel chair and handicap accessibility.
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible HVAC & Light Controls
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Curb Cuts/Street Parking
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking/1 Spaces
- Dogs allowed in the guest rooms at EUR 30 per night. Please ask for our Pet treatment when making the reservation. Dogs are not allowed in Restaurants. There is no charge for guide dogs.
- Vaclav Havel Airport Prague (PRG)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 35.0 EUR
- Estimated time by taxi : 30 minutes
- Car parking is available
- Daily self parking fee : 40 EUR
- Our 24-hour underground garage has 190 spaces, plus a car wash and hand wash. There's direct access from the hotel and Pařížská Street.